Thursday, October 1, 2009

Greetings from the Biltmore

Well, attending a conference in sunny and hot Phoenix, wouldn't be too bad, if there would be some time to enjoy the pools and grounds. Work hard - play hard - Thats Generation X's and Generation Y's motto (I learned today) and I guess I am falling in one of those. With that said I can almost wrap up the 'work hard' part and move over to the 'play hard' part.
Asia (and Jason) is waiting for me and with less than 48 hours to go until my departure from LAX I have to say that I am really getting excited.

Lets see what this trip to the other side of the world and the home of chicken feet, snake blood and duck tongue has to offer.

Can't wait!

p.s. The Arizona Biltmore Hotel is pretty well known for being the 'Jewel of the desert' and was built about 80 years ago. I has seen almost all US Presidents since then along with all the 'a-list' celebrities... I'll give out autographs later... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment