Monday, October 19, 2009

How many people can you fit on a motor bike?


So sad leaving Koh Samui and going back to Vietnam. Don't get me wrong - Vietnam is still on the top of my list, but affectioning as I am am I have to tell you that Thailand and in particular Koh Samui was a really pleasant surprise and I will go back for sure. Things are running a bit slower on this island and that is good that way. I enjoyed the people, the food and the party scene very much. If you consider Thailand in one of your upcoming travel plans, please make sure to follow through and go. We loved it.

Back in Saigon we are going out for a traditional street kitchen. Just alright food tonight, but the company is what matters, right? The best part was the drive home. 7 people on bikes... we wanted to take a cab, but decided to have a little fun on Saigon's motorbike roads.... See for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment